The IRS had a levy on her wages. She was desperate and had little hope until she made the call to Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Our client from Blue Mound, Texas offered her several valuable services: affordable IRS help with low monthly fees as well as reliable and thorough expertise.
OFFER in COMPROMISE RESULTS:
Our Blue Mound, Texas client, who owed the IRS $40,000 settled with the IRS for $2400.00. The IRS Tax Attorneys who prepared and negotiated the IRS settlement, has our client paying the IRS $100.00 per month for 24 months. That's it. $100.00 for 24 months and our client will have had her $40,000 completely wiped out and settled. That's what we, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. call a real Fresh Start.
Starting with the housing market collapse and the resulting recession, the sheer volume of struggling taxpayers has forced the IRS to make adjustments in their enforcement of tax liabilities. Even today, four (4) years after the financial collapse, many of our friends, neighbors and fellow taxpayers are having a hard time making ends meet. People, like our Blue Mound, Texas client, are able to take advantage of these new rules that allow for more settlements with the IRS.
ADDITIONAL CHANGES TO THE IRS FRESH START INITIATIVE:
- The IRS is now allowing a struggling taxpayer to repay their student loans as well as state and local taxes. The IRS, previously, disallowed these items when calculating a successful Offer in Compromise.
- The IRS has reduced the future income calculation to one year of income for settlement offers that are paid within 5 months. Previously the IRS used four years of income. This is a huge savings for a struggling taxpayer. The IRS will use 2 years of income when calculating a settlement that will be paid in 6 months to two (2) years. Previously, the IRS used five (5) years of income to calculate an Offer in Compromise.
- The IRS is now allowing credit card payments, bank fees and bank charges to be part of a taxpayers allowable living expense. Previously, the IRS ignored these items from a taxpayers monthly budget.
- Guided by our Christian Values and Principles
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A-Rating
- IRS Tax Attorneys who will Successfully Resolve your IRS Tax Problem
- Affordable IRS Help
- Low Initial Fee to Start Immediate Work
- Credit Available to Everyone - Low Monthly Fee Spread Over Time
- IRS Levies Stopped and Released in 1 Day / 24 Hours
- Nationwide Tax Resolution
- Credible, Reliable and Thorough
- Positive Results
See Our Newest Website: