THE IRS TO INCREASE TAX LEVY
The IRS executes approximately 3.7 million tax levies and wage garnishments on bank account, paychecks, wages, Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI) and Veteran;s pensions each and every year. Struggling taxpayers, you are now on notice that the IRS plans on increasing tax enforcement but scheduling an additional $200 Million to their 2013 IRS Budget Proposal. The additional funds will allow the IRS to increase their tax audits and collection programs such as wage garnishments, bank account levies, etc.
The number one (1) collection tool that the IRS has at their disposal is the authority to levy a taxpayer's paycheck, wages, Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI), Veteran's pension and/or bank account. In 2011, the IRS issues over 3.7 million federal tax levies and over 1 million federal tax liens. This information comes from the IRS Report, "The Enforcement and Service Results for FY 2011."
The IRS will use a Tax Levy for two (2) purposes: to collect money and to "wake up" the delinquent taxpayer. If your wages, paycheck, Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI), Veteran's pension or bank account has been levied by the IRS, we don't have to tell you how devastating that has been. An IRS levy will leave you with little or no money.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
Will Have Your
Stopped and Released
1 Day / 24 Hours
It isn't difficult for the IRS to place a tax levy on you. There are numerous sources that the IRS can and will utilize in order to seize your property. These sources are gathered in the "Customer Account Data Engine" (CADE). This is a computer system that will match up a delinquent taxpayer's information with W-2, 1099, 3rd party employers and financial institution information. The computer does it all. Information in, information out.
Collection Notices are generated by and large through the IRS computer system which is called the "Automated Collection System" (ACS). Struggling taxpayers who owe back tax debt or have unfiled tax returns usually do not respond to IRS collection notices. Generally speaking, the average delinquent taxpayer who is facing an IRS levy has 3 years of unfiled / delinquent tax returns.
If you are a struggling taxpayer and you have an IRS levy action that is seizing your assets (wages, paycheck, etc.), it is not advisable that you negotiate with the IRS on your own. For one (1) thing, if you have unfiled tax returns, the IRS will refuse to work with you if you choose to "go it alone." Secondly, you are a novice and will not know what options that you have available.
The IRS Tax Relief Team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Will:
- Contact the IRS immediately and inform the IRS that you have representation and have the IRS stop and release the IRS levy.
- The experienced IRS Tax Attorneys, who is in charge of your case, will get a collection hold placed which will result in having your IRS problem removed from the Customer Account Data Engine Enforcement Computer.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will then proceed with the task of resolving your IRS problem. All cases with the IRS must be resolved.
HOW FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. WILL RESOLVE YOUR IRS PROBLEM:
- Unfiled Tax Returns - Prepare your unfiled and delinquent tax returns. You will become compliant with the IRS.
- Hardship - If, after going over your allowable expenses, it is determined that you cannot pay the IRS anything, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will proceed to have the IRS declare you to be Currently not Collectible. You may never pay the IRS anything.
- Installment Agreement - A taxpayer can make payments to the IRS on their back tax debt. There are many factors involved when you enter into a payment with the IRS. We do not advise that you negotiate an IRS Installment Agreement on your own. For one (1) thing, do you know if your tax debt has been reduced to its lowest amount possible? Have you explored a penalty Abatement or an IRS settlement?
- Offer in Compromise - Due to the economic times we are living in and the sheer volume of struggling taxpayers, the IRS has been forced to ease up on the qualifications for an Offer in Compromise settlement. The new IRS regulations are known as the IRS Fresh Start Initiative. If you are struggling to pay your back tax liability, you really owe it to yourself to see if you can get a fresh start. Find out if you are eligible for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program.
If you are receiving notices from the IRS, don't delay. Contact us at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and receive your free and confidential consultation.
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will conduct your free and confidential consultation. Let's stop the IRS levy that is crippling you financially. Let's see about what can be done to resolve and settle your IRS problem.
WHY USE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR IRS PROBLEM:
- Guided by our Christian Values and Principles.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A- Rating
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys to Resolve your Case.
- Affordable IRS Help - Low Initial Fee to start immediate Work
- Credit Available for Everyone - Fees are Spread Out
- Credible and Thorough
- Positive Results
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS TAX LEVY HELP - LINE:
1- 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Fees are Posted on our Website:
Like us on Facebook: