Have an IRS Levy?
Have an IRS Wage Garnishment?
Keep Your Paycheck
Stop IRS in 1 Day
Each and every day twenty (20) million taxpayers are facing an IRS problem. Out of that twenty million taxpayers, over three (3) million struggling taxpayers will have their wages and/or bank accounts levied by the IRS.
WHAT IS AN IRS LEVY?
An IRS Levy is not the same as an IRS Lien / IRS Federal Tax Lien. An IRS Tax Lien (Federal tax Lien) is a claim by the government on real property. An IRS Tax Lien will make it impossible to seel or refinance real estate with satisfaction of the lien. Purchasing a vehicle (especially a new auto) will be impossible or at least extremely difficult. Renting an apartment or house may be difficult as well.
An IRS Levy, on the other hand, is the actual act of taking or seizing something that belongs to you. Things that "belong to you" would include you auto, your paycheck, your wages, your bank account, your brokerage account, your Social Security, your Social Security Disability (SSDI) or your Veteran's Pension.
IF YOU OWE THE IRS
If you owe the IRS for a back tax debt, you must resolve the tax debt or you will be facing an IRS tax Lien and an IRS Levy. You can resolve your IRS liability in one (1) of three (3) ways:
- Enter in an IRS Installment Agreement. We do not recommend that you agree to any payment plan with the IRS until you find out if your tax debt can be reduced to it's lowest amount first. Getting yourself out of an Installment Agreement with the IRS is complicated and we do not recommend that a novice undertake this task.
- Be declared to be Currently not Collectible. Some taxpayers do not have the ability to pay the IRS anything based on what the IRS calls "allowable expenses." The IRS will stop all collection action against a struggling taxpayer but the IRS will file a Federal Tax Lien. The Statute of Limitations will continue to run out. The IRS will seize any tax refunds that you may have.
- You can settle with the IRS and receive an Fresh Start through the Offer in Compromise Program. The IRS has been overwhelmed with delinquent taxpayers and in their need to close cases, the IRS has broadened their Offer in Compromise program. If you are qualified and eligible, now is the ideal time to settle with the IRS for less.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED?
- From the IRS Letter, "Notice and Demand for Payment," or,
- "Final Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing"
These IRS Notices may have come to you by certified mail. You may or may not have picked them up at the Post Office. These IRS Notices could have been sent to any address that the IRS has in its system for you. The only obligation that the IRS has is to send the collection notices out. The IRS has no obligation to make sure that you received them.
ARE YOU READY TO END YOUR
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will walk you through your free and confidential consultation. From our initial consultation, I can have a preliminary action plan that will start the process to stop an IRS Levy against your wages, paycheck, Social Security or Veteran's Pension. Our job is to stop an IRS levy and resolve your tax problem. If you are ready to put behind you the IRS tax debt that has been troubling you, our IRS tax relief team is ready to resolve your IRS problem once and for all.
WHY CHOOSE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR IRS PROBLEM:
- Guided by our Christian values and principles.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A-Rating.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys who care about you.
- Affordable IRS Help - Low Fees - Low initial Fee to start working on your case.
- Credit Available for everyone - Fees are spread out for your benefit.
- Reliable and thorough.
- Positive Results.
|No Hidden Fees|
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS LEVY RELEASE HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Fees are Posted on Our Websites:
You can Like us on Facebook: