Will Have Your
IRS Wage Levy Released
1 Day / 24 Hours
- The IRS must assess your tax debt. In other words they created a bill and having created a tax debt, the IRS has the authority to enforce collection.
- The IRS sent to you a, "Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing." As stated above, the IRS can send the Notice to any address that they have for you. Many times a taxpayer has never actually received the Notice to Levy.
- The taxpayer has failed to pay their tax liability.
- We are Guided by our Christian Values and Principles.
- We are Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. An A-Rating with the BBB.
- Low Fees - Small Initial Fee to Start - Low Monthly Fee.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys will handle your Case from Beginning to End.
- IRS Wage Levy Stopped, Removed and Released in One (1) Day.
- Credible, Reliable and Thorough.
- Positive Results.