Have You Received an IRS Notice of Intent to Levy?
Have You Received an IRS Notice to Levy?
Have You Been Sent an IRS Certified Letter?
In simple English, the IRS is putting you on notice that the IRS intends to issue a levy and seize any one of the following:
- Your paycheck.
- Your wages.
- Your commissions.
- Your Social Security benefit.
- Your Social Security Disability benefit.
- Your Veteran's pension.
- Your bank account.
- Your brokerage account.
- Your automobile. \
- Your RV.
- Any asset that can be converted to cash.
YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN IRS
|IRS Final Notice|
What Can You Do?
- You could pay the full amount of your back tax debt. Put a check for the full amount owed in the envelope provided by the IRS along with the bottom of the notice. If you do not have the entire amount of your back tax debt, then you should:
- Call us at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. The experienced and able IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will have the IRS stopped within one (1) day. We will evaluate your financial situation and if you are eligible to settle with the IRS, we will put together your Offer in Compromise package so that you can settle your tax debt through the IRS Fresh Star Initiative.
How Much Time Do You Have?
The IRS can start enforcement action against a struggling taxpayer (that would be you) any time after thirty (30) days from the date of the IRS notice. The IRS is not required to give you any forther notice. The IRS does not have to ensure that you received the Notice of Intent to Levy. The IRS is only required to mail it to an address that they have on file for you.
What Happens If You Ignore The IRS Notices?
Make no mistake about it, the IRS means business and the IRS will leave you with very little to live on. That is a fact. You will be destitute.
What Are Your Options If You Are Struggling Financially?
- You could be declared to be Currently not Collectible. This means that the IRS will leave you alone for 12 to 18 months. The IRS can periodically check on you for updated financial information. There will be a Federal Tax Lien filed against you.
- You could settle with the IRS through their Offer in Compromise program. Due to the economic times that we are currently in, the IRS has expanded and broadened their settlement guidelines through their Fresh Start Initiative. If you are struggling financially and need to get out of tax debt, you would be silly and foolish not to take advantage of an IRS Fresh Start settlement.
DO YOU NEED IRS TAX HELP?
IF YOU DO,
CALL ME AT:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
EMAIL ME AT:
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Our IRS tax relief has been helping struggling taxpayers for many years. Our clients are located all over the world. We know that an IRS levy on your paycheck, wages, Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI), Veteran's pension and/or bank account(s) will have a devastating impact on you. No one can have your IRS levy stopped and released faster than our experienced and able IRS tax professionals.
ABOUT FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- We are guided by our Christian Values.
- Fully Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A Plus Rating.
- No Client Complaints.
- The IRS tax help team at Flat Fee tax Service, Inc. will have your IRS levy stopped in one (1) day.
- You will work directly with an experienced IRS Tax Attorney.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. offers the greatest value for services.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. offers low fees.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. offers our clients fees spread out over 8 months.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will provide you with positive results.
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS NOTICE HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Our Fees Are Posted On Our Website:
You Can Like Us On Facebook: