HOW TO FILE ALL YOUR BACK TAX RETURNS
If you need to file back tax returns and settle with the the IRS, it would be best to do so all at the same time. From our experience with struggling taxpayers, the IRS tax team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. knows the anxiety and fear that clients have felt.
Before a distressed taxpayer can entertain the idea of settling with the IRS, a taxpayer must have their tax returns filed. A taxpayer must become compliant before anything good can happen for them.
By having Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. prepare your missing tax returns, you will end up saving money. You will have your IRS tax problem resolved sooner.
FILING BACK RETURNS WITH THE IRS
You need your back tax returns prepared and filed with the IRS. The best way to start is to order your income transcripts from the IRS. This will provide our experienced and able tax preparers know what income the IRS has assigned to your Social Security.
Your income transcripts will include your W-2's, 1099's as well as any other income reported by third (3rd) parties.
Our clients who have missing tax returns can expect the IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will use the following process to get you current and compliant with the IRS:
- We will review a year to year history of your income and expenses.
- Our IRS tax relief team will review any records that you may have.
- We will access all IRS information that the IRS has received from third (3rd) party sources that have been placed in the IRS computer system over the past seven (7) years.
- Most client who have not filed the tax returns have missing records. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has easy and simple forms that will help reconstruct your tax returns.
- The experienced tax preparers at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will prepare a "reconstructed" tax return that the IRS will accept and process.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review your tax returns with you and will ensure that the IRS receives your tax returns.
IF YOU END UP OWING MONEY
AND ARE ELIGIBLE AND QUALIFIED
OFFER in COMPROMISE
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
WILL PREPARE YOUR
FRESH START INITIATIVE SETTLEMENT
CALL FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
FOR YOUR FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A Plus Rating
- No client Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Low Fees with monthly terms
- Positive Results for You.
|BBB Accredited - A Plus Rating|
VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE: