THE ACCEPTANCE FIGURES FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
In 2012 the IRS received 64,000 Offer in Compromise submissions.
In 2012 the IRS accepted 24,000 settlements. (38% approval)
In 2013 the IRS received 74,000 Offer in Compromise submissions.
In 2013 the IRS accepted 31,000 settlements. (42% approval)
- Revising the calculation for the taxpayer's future income.
- Allowing greater discounts on the evaluation of personal vehicles and assets used in business.
- Allowing taxpayers to repay student loans.
- Allowing a taxpayer to pay delinquent state and local taxes.
- Expanding the Allowable Living Expense category and amount.
- Guided by our Christian Values.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. A-Rating.
- No Client Complaints.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
- Low, affordable fees paid in monthly installments.
- Positive Results.