- The IRS revised calculations for a taxpayer's future income.
- Allowing a taxpayer to repay their student loans. This was previously prohibited.
- Allowing taxpayers to pay delinquent state and local taxes. This was previously prohibited.
- Expanding what the IRS calls: Allowable Expenses.
The IRS has a complicated formula to determine what a taxpayer's settlement should be. The help and assistance of an experienced IRS Tax Attorney is essential. You need an IRS tax relief team that knows the "in and outs" of IRS tax problem resolution.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. A Plus Rating.
- No Client Complaints.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
- 90% of our Clients Offer in Compromise Submissions have been Accepted.
- Stop and Release an IRS Wage Levy in One (1) Day.
- Low, Affordable Fees Paid Monthly.
- America's Best and Most Affordable IRS Tax Resolution Company.