When the IRS starts taking your money through the levy process, the IRS is not only collecting money from you but has, more than likely, sent you into a panic which will have you making some very poor decisions. The biggest mistake a financially struggling taxpayer can make is to enter into an arrangement with the IRS on their own.
A Taxpayer facing an IRS Levy on their paycheck and/or Social Security will be worried about their rent, mortgage payment. They will worry about making their car payment. An IRS wage levy is designed to disrupt you and throw you into "panic mode."
- Guided by our Christian Values.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. A-Rating.
- No Client Complaints.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
- Stop an IRS Wage Levy in 1 Day.
- 90% of our Offer in Compromise Submissions are Successful.
- Low and Affordable Fees.
- Clients Located throughout the United States.
- Positive Results.