Monday, May 4, 2015

1 comment:

  1. If you are struggling financially and owe the IRS for an overdue income tax debt, you may be eligible for an IRS Hardship. You may be declared to be: Currently not Collectible. Better yet, you may be eligible and qualified to settle with the IRS for less through the Offer in Compromise program. Contact the IRS income tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. for your free and confidential consultation.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.