Taxpayers, even though they may have a past due income tax debt, have rights and the IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will protect those rights. The IRS has rules that the Internal Revenue Service must abide by. Our team of experienced Tax Professionals will keep you out of trouble.
- Our IRS Tax Attorneys, who lead our Emergency IRS Wage Levy Release Team, can have your IRS wage levy ended in one (1) day.
- Our Tax Return Department will have your missing and unfiled income tax returns prepared and filed.
- The IRS Income Tax Attorney working on your income tax problem will determine if you can be placed in Currently not Collectible status. Our team will advise you of the pros and cons in being Currently not Collectible.
- Our team od IRS tax relief experts will determine if you are eligible and qualified to settle with the IRS through the Offer in Compromise program. If you are, our IRS Tax Attorneys will prepare your IRS settlement from the beginning to the end of the process.
- If a taxpayer owes less than $10,000, the IRS will not settle the income tax debt.
- If the taxpayer owes less than $25,000, the IRS may not ask for a full financial disclosure from the taxpayer prior to agreeing to an installment agreement.
- If the taxpayer owes more than $25,000, the IRS will require a complete financial Form 433-F be completed before a payment plan will be accepted.
- If a taxpayer owes $50,000 or more, the rules change again.