Our IRS Levy Help-line:
IRS Tax Lien
IRS Tax Lien and Your Real Property
- The IRS will file a Notice of Federal Tax Lien,
- The IRS will serve a Notice of Levy (most likely IRS Wage Garnishment or IRS Bank Levy); or
- The IRS will keep your refund to which you are entitled.
An explanation of the IRS collection process is as follows: The Federal IRS Income Tax Lien is a claim against your property, including property that you acquire after the IRS Tax Lien arises. The IRS Tax Lien arises when you fail to pay the back taxes you owe within 10 days after the IRS sends you the first bill. By filing a Notice of Federal Tax Lien, the IRS establishes its interest in your property as a creditor in competition with other creditors in certain situations, such as bankruptcy proceedings or sales of real estate. The filing of a Notice of Federal Tax Lien may appear on your credit report and may harm your credit rating. Once an IRS Tax Lien arises, the IRS generally cannot issue a "Certificate of Release of Federal Tax Lien" until your tax, penalties, interest, and recording fees are paid in full or the IRS may no longer legally collect the tax.
• Lower fees and higher value always
• Personal service and attention always
• Integrity and credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 to 2 Days
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always affordable, flexible & no salesmen
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. keeps its fees low by not wasting your money on commissions to sales people. We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., keep your fees affordable and fair. Almost all of our clients are referred by our satisfied clients.