If this has happened to you, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has a quick and affordable process to get you an immediate IRS wage garnishment release.
Our Tax Lawyers know the fastest and most affordable way to get your IRS Wage Garnishment Stopped and Released.
The IRS collection process allows for the IRS to levy and will garnish wages for uncollected back taxes. These IRS wage garnishments will not go away until you the proper steps are taken to stop the IRS seizure.
Your employer must comply with the federal rules for the IRS wage garnishment or your employer will have sanctions imposed on them by Internal Revenue Service.
It is possible to have your IRS wage garnishment removed and released in one day and have your case closed.
The team we have assembled at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. knows the exact process and fastest protocols possible to stop an IRS wage garnishment.
Here is how simple the process is to get a Wage Garnishment Release by Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.:
- Immediately contact your payroll department and let them know you have hired a professional company to take care of this IRS problem;
- Make sure all your back IRS tax returns have been filed with the IRS, (we can prepare your non-filed returns);
- Our Tax Lawyers will contact the IRS with a power of attorney so you NEVER have to speak with the IRS on these back tax issues;
- Provide information necessary to prepare an IRS Form 433a or 433f – Collection Information Statement, with supporting documentation;
- Our Tax Lawyers will package the documentation, send it to the IRS, and immediately request that they release the wage levy or wage garnishment and close your case.
|Stop An IRS Wage Garnishment In One Day|
The Process to immediately Stop an IRS Wage Garnishment:
- Depending on your tax problem, it may be necessary to provide some documents to the IRS before they will stop and release your wage garnishment.
- That financial statement will be on form 433-F. Our team will provide you with our own financial questionnaire and from that document, we will prepare your 433-F.
- You will need to provide the Internal Revenue Service not only this financial statement you will also need to show IRS a current pay stub and last 3 to 6 months of bank statements. The IRS will determine the collectibility of your case based on your current financial statement and financial needs.
To immediately stop the IRS wage garnishment this information needs to be faxed or sent to the Internal Revenue Service as soon as possible. As soon as the IRS agent can review your case and your current financial statement, they can make a determination on how they will settle your case. As a general rule once the IRS agent has your current financial statement they will release and stop your IRS wage garnishment that very day.
We can usually get an IRS wage garnishment release to stop your IRS levy garnishment within 24 hours of receiving your financial information.